SHOULD IT BE ALLOWED?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should this bike be allowed in the build off?

• YES

Votes: 45 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
a cool custom bike is a cool custom bike and a Rat Rod bike should look perfect hauled in the back of this truck :)
normal_1939_Rat_Rod.jpg

Hooch said:
a cool custom bike is a cool custom bike and a Rat Rod bike should look perfect hauled in the back of this truck :)
normal_1939_Rat_Rod.jpg

That box looks to be about 2 1/2 feet long, I have trouble fitting my bikes in a 6' box. I don't have a single bike that would fit in the back of that truck but have several that would look great sitting next to it :lol: . I would love to have that truck in my collection...Kelly

?

Hooch said:
normal_1939_Rat_Rod.jpg

So your saying all Rat Rods are pixies :?: :wink:

And make sure to resize our bikes to the right fit
110.gif
...Kelly

I say it's cool to turn parts any way they can go. As long as it looks rat eh? The cool forks to me are no different - they dramatically change the bike... or any bike for that matter.. wish I had them! If the frame comes apart there then it seems fair, as long as it looks rat eh?

How about the winner of this build off get's to pick one of the other bikes, any one they want, to keep! That'll put some red bull in your cherrios... :mrgreen:

kingplinker said:
I say it's cool to turn parts any way they can go. As long as it looks rat eh? The cool forks to me are no different - they dramatically change the bike... or any bike for that matter.. wish I had them! If the frame comes apart there then it seems fair, as long as it looks rat eh?

How about the winner of this build off get's to pick one of the other bikes, any one they want, to keep! That'll put some red bull in your cherrios... :mrgreen:

That would keep the price of the bike down low, or it will put some through the roof :)

Doug

This post seems a bit late in the game for this, but I'm glad he's allowed to continue with it. The date of manufacture for his starting frame might be different, but it only shows he was thinking outside the box when he looked at the rules. Everyone here assumed the style of frame was to be this or that.

They even make new cars look like rat rods now a days.

Don't sweat the small stuff. You guys are right that it's all in fun. God knows the CBN contests never happen with out a ton of drama about rules.

Go make a killer bike 'cumby!

Just my two bits.

When I first saw the rules way back in the first BO I thought to myself ...."thats real stricked! not much room for creativity!!!"
that was untill I saw all the bikes built....man O man!

but now! .....they make sence to me. Not everybody here has the

shop
tools
trainning or has yet developed the skills that some have here!

I belive the rules that are in place now help keep the BBO2 level and on a even playing feild. Even the beginners feel that they can join in

I would like to see the rules kept to the same and enforced!!!

Know what Im trying to say here.......anyway thats just my two cents

:mrgreen:

Back