SHORTENED THE FORKS FOR THE STRETCH CHOPPER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BUT IT WAS TWEAKED SO I TOOK THE SPRINGER OFF OG THE JC HIGGINS AND FLIPPED IT OVER...THIS IS TEMPORARRY TILL WE BUILD A NEW FORK...THE BIKES JUST NOT LONG ENOUGH FOR ME.
BIKE002.jpg

BIKE003.jpg

BIKE004.jpg

BIKE005.jpg

BIKE001.jpg

wooah! That looked cool with the flipped springer! :D

it reminds me of one of these Confederate Wraith motorcycles! :D

Confederate%20B91%20Wraith.jpg

Reverse Springer is awesome! Them other forks look like you'll be needing a toothpick to pry them outta your front teeth, the first time you hit a bump! Keep the springer and your smile. :mrgreen:
Great job on the webbed frame! I've got some spidey things that are going on a future build and I really like your web design. Can you give some closeups and a little info about it?

Chainsaw said:
Reverse Springer is awesome! Them other forks look like you'll be needing a toothpick to pry them outta your front teeth, the first time you hit a bump! Keep the springer and your smile. :mrgreen:
Great job on the webbed frame! I've got some spidey things that are going on a future build and I really like your web design. Can you give some closeups and a little info about it?

if i remember to, ill get close ups later.

we just got 4 sticks of round bar from ace hardwar $8 or so. tac welded 3 straight ones in the frame. took the 4th and wrapped it around a ceteline tank so it gave the curve and just lined it up to the straight ones, cut out the piece that best mathced up. tacked that on and kept goin till we were satisfied. once it was all on we welded both sides. im having to use a dremel tool to get in the grooves for grinding the welds so its taking me a while.
and on that fork, i think im going to buy a west copast chopper bike and steal the fork off it it. they are one of the longer stock forks.

Thanks for the info on the web! The West Coast forks should look awhole lot better, but I still like the reverse springer. Can't wait to see howthings look with the new forks.
Thanks

Back