shooting star

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last night I was feeding my chickens, guineas, peacocks, pheasants, ducks, and geese... and i walked outside to break the ice out of one of the water bowls, looked up and saw a light moving across the sky. At first I thought it must have been an airplaine but then it turned dark orange and zigg zagged and burnt out like a candle. It didnt have any blinkers or other colored lights. I am 99.7% sure of it not being an airplane. It was pretty cool! :shock:

shooting stars are cool. I saw one recently; told my girlfriend "oh, you just missed that shooting star". She didn't believe me. And then another zoomed across the sky right after she looked away. She still didn't believe me. It was funny.

Bikeguy7497 said:
but then it turned dark orange and zigg zagged and burnt out like a candle.:shock:

Meteorites don't zig zag as far as I know. Better call George Noory. 8) Gary

B607 said:
Bikeguy7497 said:
but then it turned dark orange and zigg zagged and burnt out like a candle.:shock:

they do however break/burn up.
it's quite possible you saw the meteor break up. as it fractures the paths of the larger pieces could have very well made it look like it was zig zagging.

I also heard someone else seeing the same thing last night too. It wasn't an airplane. Was it a comet? That's what I heard.

I was a little kid in the late 1990s when I last saw a meteor. I was playing Pokemon with my brother, like pretending to be Pokemon and fighting and such. I was Charizard and did my fire blaster move or something, and then in the sky.... it was magic. :mrgreen:

B607 said:
Bikeguy7497 said:

...thats funny ....thats all they talk about on that show ...i listen 2 it almost every nite ...i like alan combs ...radio graffiti ...thats funny stuff

Back