shady lady

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i shoulda been working, but I went bike hunting instead. found this ole girl in a junk yard for pretty cheap, 30 bones. this is how i found her.
murr2.jpg

murr1.jpg

chainy.jpg

and this is after a little wool and W D. alll i had to do was put air in the tires!
murr4.jpg

murr3.jpg

i don't have too many ladies but this one caught my eye, kinda cool lookin, and my woman will probably think so too. maybe even forgive me for takin the day off...

that is a VERY COOL bike!
The Struts and Rear rack are pretty unique.
I like that little tank it has as well..

That bike is Begging to be done in a heavy Metal Flake!
or maybe a cool Pink Pearl like october did!
then you can take a pile of days off after you give it to her :lol:

don't yaa love it when yaa fill the tires with air,
check for "Tight" and go..

nice score Yustin..
I look forward to seeing you work your Majic on this one!

peace,
Kev.

i like that style of bike. in my oppinon is that girls bikes are just as cool as the mens bikes are

you know.., some girls bikes are better than guys bikes, I noticed that they are lower to the ground, shorter and seem to be geared different(higher) for the most part. they are pretty nice to ride, this one rides perfect, except the kickstand is buggin, not staying up. dang it, i don't like kickstands anyways.

Great find, you can't go too far wrong for $30!

Yep, the girls frames can be pretty cool. I think they're often underated and over looked, but hey, that works to our advantage sometimes.

-Mp

i got 1 out of trash and i filled tires rode it for like 3 months tried 2 make it a chopper made the fork but the tube where the fork goes in snaped. Now shes laying in the garbage dumb in aubern hills mich. Along with a bunch of other bikes of mine.

Latest posts

Back