** SERRENITY MINE **

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.S.BOLTNUT

He who dies with the most toys ,still dies No Fear
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Well the real problem is i have the slowest internet service in the world, just cause i live in the boonies but what drives me CRAZY is when some one post pic,s of ther stuff and it takes for ever for the pic,s to load anyway because of my lousey Service.,, But the real clincher is when Someone comments on there Post and takes there QUOTE and all there pic,s along with it :? and then it takes double the time to see some ones work!! :| i;m sure i'm not the only one with this problem :oops: VENT HERE :mrgreen: ! HAVE A NICE DAY :p

I always make a point of stripping out the unnecessary pics when I 'quote' someone. what's annoying is when someone uses 'quote' instead of 'post reply' to say 'cool bike' after I've had to load all 15 pics again! It's not like it's any additional work, other than scrolling to the bottom ofthe posts.

I'm with you brother!

Cheers,
Dr. T

my internet speeds arr aight, but im with u guys on this one.
it bugs me when someone quotes pictures, the thread becomes 2 or 3 pgs long and like half of the posts are the pictures that people re-quote. its a lil anoying. :roll:

Until last friday, I only had dial up. they just pulled wires on our road last month. Most days were 46-48 kps, some days 32kps....which....is.........prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......................mmmmmuuuuuuucccccccchhhhhhhhhh.....................u......s.........e.................l.........e.................s.....................s.

I run Comcast DSL and it works pretty good, I also notice Firefox works a lot better than Internet Explorer. My computer is a fossil though. It's a horizontal case Gateway.....lol.

Back