SCREEN NAME MEANINGS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kingplinker said:
I scribble a lot, on everything, I save them all, I have boxes of them. Nervous habbit I guess. I have a hard time sitting still. Gave my scribbles a name: "Plinks". I am self-proclaimed "king" of my own plinks, hence kingplinker. "It is what it is." (my new favorite quote).

Here are some:

This is one I hung in my home, it's about 11 or 12 11x17 sheets of paper (about 5 1/2 feet square) used as scratch pad beside my computer - an accumulation of scribbles, notes, etc. that happened over a several years - just suck 'em all together.

plink_01.jpg

Detail of white box outlined in larger image:
plink_02.jpg

That is amazing

Well my real name is Ryan, but I used to be a pro wrestler, and my ring name was Buck Masterson, the Sophisticated Redneck. So I like to use it so I can relive my wrasslin days.

I have a '91 F-150 thats red. I was at a party and a smart@#$ friend of mine said "Yeah, I knew you where here, I seen BIGRED outside." I spell redd with 2 d's 'cuz Sanford 'n Son was a fav show as a kid and the guy's name was Redd Foxx,(RIP)always thought that was cool. "bigredddaddy" was first my ebay name after my wife said it. She's my second and she has 2 kids, I have 2 kids, and her X has 2 kids that come here too. Toss in our 2 labs and a pug (all black) and everyother weekend is VERY LOUD!!!! So that's why I buy the 16oz now :roll: I do love 'em all and I've built bikes for all of 'em :!: Camping has become quite the chore but the fire keeps telling me to come back.....

Ya, mine is just my last name. Sometimes I think I should get something more original but then I realize that my last name is pretty original. And proudlove is almost never taken, if it is I use humblehate, a nickname given to me in high school. proudlove-humblehate, get it?

proudlove said:
Ya, mine is just my last name. Sometimes I think I should get something more original but then I realize that my last name is pretty original. And proudlove is almost never taken, if it is I use humblehate, a nickname given to me in high school. proudlove-humblehate, get it?
Awesome! Thats as good as the band Blind Cheetah!(Def Leapard cover band).

I will see what I can dig up for you. Most of the pics of me were on a web site for the company I worked for that no longer exsists, and I was not smart enough to copy them. Please don't get the idea that I was any good at it! lol. I pretty much rolled with the pin me pay me motto! A buddy owned the company and talked me into training. I at least came up with my own name since Homer stole Max Power!

worked the night shift for awhile at a sand pit way out in the sticks. there were no stores close by so all i could bring to eat where tv dinners so the other guys at work started calling me tv dinner and it stuck. 8)

Necessary Evil was the B-29 that filmed the Enola Gay over Hiroshima, kind of an unsung hero because it's the most significant day in history, but no one remembers who filmed it. I have just always loved the name because there are a lot of "necessary evils" in this world. Question- if the Apollo program was the first American crew to land on the moon, then who is flying along side them and filming from the moon's surface as they land for the first time?

In the late 90's I was looking for a name for my Ebay account. I was born in 57 and thought I was old. oldy57 came up. I use it on all my online sites.

i'm an adult male eastern lowland gorilla (Gorilla beringei graueri)
who lives in new hampshire

not really nickname came after a particularly memorable trip
to see ironmaiden at jones beach, longisland, ny
probably payback for greggah's nickname

one day i was out riding with some drunk friends and a big dog ran in front of me fliped off my bike and the dog turned on me and bit my but. my drunk friends said it looked like i was riding a verry mad dog they still call me maddogrider.

Re: SCREEN NAME MEANINGS revived after a year

Hey guys, it has been just over a year since anyone has posted on this thread so I thought I would since there has been a bunch of new members join since then.
(Me included)
I decided to use Skyrider as my screen name because it was the first bike I had build for myself since getting back into the hobby. Pretty easy for me to remember to.

I couldn't think of a screen name at the time, but I didn't care. I wanted to register as soon as possible. So I typed in what came to my head first, Schwinn Mesa, it's one of my mountain bikes.

Back