SCREEN NAME MEANINGS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes very much so volksrods are very cool. i am very tempted to turn my 67 bug into one. to rat or not to rat? it is a very original car then again..............

karfer67 said:
yes very much so volksrods are very cool. i am very tempted to turn my 67 bug into one. to rat or not to rat? it is a very original car then again..............

Personalize it, Hotrod has a artical about vw's in its newest issue, Go get it karfer.

Clothespin "n"

I used to put a Clothespin aand a Hockeycard on my Rear
down tubes as a Kid.

It goes inside The Spokes and make's a cool Engine Sound.

hence the Name "Clothespin "N" Hockeycard

and my Son now has one on his Freestyle Haro. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thats cool kev, I know it sounds weird, But my dad used balloons! ill do it sometime and show yall on a video.

CCR short for CRAZED COUNTRY REBEL, its one of my favorite HANK WILLIAMS the 3RD (TRICEPHUS, you know Hank3, Hank Jr. Jr.) songs, started usin it for forums and other junk. may also be known as CCREBEL AND CCR AS WELL AS CRAZEDCOUNTRYREBEL on different stuff, CCR is just a whole lot easier after a while :D .

PS im not a huge Creedence fan, but theyre okay in my book.

:O CREDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL ROCKS! Lol so does tricephus.

In the mid 1990's I started dj-ing, was a bit fed up with rock, so I just played easy listening tunes, lounge/elevator stuff, weird 50's exotica, etc. Had to come up with a name for the first flyer, so I chose Easy P. (P for Patrick).
Friends been calling me Easy eversinse.
But all Easy's are always taken on the internet, so I was thinking about a surname a few years back. I'm a bit of a Starwars fan.

Mine stems from the punk rock band NOFX. The lead singer and bassists' name is fatmike and he owns fat records. Also I used I used to have a car club called Fat Projections too. Yes I am fat but not that fat! Troy

mine came from when i first had an email adress about 10 years back, at the time we could only have 1 email adress for our connection so my girlfriend and I decided to have a funny name instead of putting both name into the adress...So we did a brainstorming and first tartopom came out(wich mean applepie, spelled differently) and second was Tartosuc(wich means sweetpie) when i wanted to get tartopom it was already taken so i choose tartosuc...I've splitted with the girlfriend laterer and i kept the email wich became my screename for all the forums I follow.

Bernard

Well you can only guess?!

When I signed up for my ebay account 10 years ago my wife wife was yapping at me to do one thing or another and whe just kept at it as if she didn't hear me respond. After a minute or so I kept saying "yeshoney" under my breath. When the ebay ID selection came on the screen i went with it. It's funny, you become more known by your Internet name than you do by your real name.

True story ~ I went to The Hot Wheels conventions 5 -6 years ago and ran into a bunch of people who introcuded themselves to me and kept saying "Nice to meet you YESHONEY!" I asked them what there name was. but recognized no one. My next question was what the Board name was. VOILA! I knew them all!

Re: Well you can only guess?!

yeshoney said:
When I signed up for my ebay account 10 years ago my wife wife was yapping at me to do one thing or another and whe just kept at it as if she didn't hear me respond. After a minute or so I kept saying "yeshoney" under my breath. When the ebay ID selection came on the screen i went with it. It's funny, you become more known by your Internet name than you do by your real name.
True story ~ I went to The Hot Wheels conventions 5 -6 years ago and ran into a bunch of people who introcuded themselves to me and kept saying "Nice to meet you YESHONEY!" I asked them what there name was. but recognized no one. My next question was what the Board name was. VOILA! I knew them all!

same here... everytime i get into a group ride with my mountainbike group website, more than half of them don't know my name but know who is tartosuc...
I even got a job beacause of it, an employer saw my email adress on my resume and found it funny, we started talking about it and the interview went very smootly mainly because it started with a funny discution...

i've been using mine for quite a while (or dharma20 if I can't use an underscore)...many people think it's from the tv show Dharma & Greg...NOPE! I went through a period where Beat Literature was all i read. From that I started 'getting into' Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism...all of which emphasize Dharma in their teachings.

in a nutshell: it signifies the underlying order in nature and human life and behaviour considered to be in accord with that order. Ethically, it means 'right way of living' or 'proper conduct.' With respect to spirituality, dharma might be considered the Way of the Higher Truths.

Kerouac called himself Dharma...well, he's dead...i'm the New Dharma!

I Dive in Dumpsters! I have been since 1994 when I brought home my 1st dresser. Now its antiques, furniture, lumber, iron, bicycles and anything that is just cool!

No special meaning on mine, just something easy to remember and short to type. Sometimes I wish I could change my screenname, because of the pronounciation

Clancy

Latest posts

Back