SCORE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CWC

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
IMG_20130401_192644_580_zps4c3bd78f.jpg
I paid $50 and yes its a mens fork BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I paid that for all!

Thanks guys! I only had to weld in a new steerer tube and drill out the pivots for new larger pivots. I need to find one of the rubber and steel cups the go at the top of the springs but I couldn't help it and had to put it on a bike already
IMG_20130403_174955_714_zps4b8a8528.jpg

RatSphinx said:
CWC said:
Thanks guys! I only had to weld in a new steerer tube and drill out the pivots for new larger pivots. I need to find one of the rubber and steel cups the go at the top of the springs but I couldn't help it and had to put it on a bike already

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R4 ... +cup&rt=nc
I am thinking about those but I'm gonna see if I can't find a nice crusty one first.

The fork is just PERFECT on thet bike. Nice pic too.
I also really like the subtle tricks you used on the bike, like the double grips, 3 speed? skip tooth, blacked out bars, nice old saddle.
Simply Cool Build.

late for dinner said:
The fork is just PERFECT on thet bike. Nice pic too.
I also really like the subtle tricks you used on the bike, like the double grips, 3 speed? skip tooth, blacked out bars, nice old saddle.
Simply Cool Build.
Thanks again guys,it's nexus 3 speed with a self made shifter. I have seen this done before on old school choppers and love how it looks so I found a set of old sink knobs and drilled and tapped them to the right thread and now I have spring adjustments on the fly and with style! I stripped the chrome off of one and then polished them both up.

That's a cool fix and era correct parts too!
It's kind of like the 'dial your ride' tap handle adjuster, but in my opinion yours is better looking.

I don't know how I missed this scrore and build!
Those water tap handles are brilliant!!!!!
Great looking build!

jerrykr said:
Love the look of that bike --- perfect.

how do you open a long neck? :D
Just turn it all the way to the side and they just fit next to the springs :lol:

Back