SCOOTER BUILD-OFF

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good FatBoy!
Spent the hole Sunday at work, so today I´m free and home alone!!
Tomorrow pics 4 sure!

As promised, sneak-pics! :D

Did a new wood board, still have details to finish on it, last one got damaged by my own clumsiness; also laid the last coat of paint.
But none of that is in today pics, cause I´m to close to assemble (hopefully tomorrow) and I want the revealing pics to be a surprise. But, if you look close there are some clues around :wink:

What´s done:

There, I had shown some of mine, now show me yours! :lol: :lol: :? :? :shock: :roll: :mrgreen:

Here is the beginning:

006-18.jpg

005-14.jpg

Welcome aboard recycledbikez2! 8) I built two of those scooters for my kids and they love them...What do you have planned for yours?

That will be cool!I like the wheelie 8) :mrgreen: bar idea

Chop-Chop guys! Mine gets finished Today! :D

recycledbikez2 I like those little ones, can´t wait to see what you come up with.

Well, I just have to work on the board´s decoration, attach it to the skoot and it´ll be done.
Did the first test ride yesterday and the thing is a blast! First time in my life I ride something like it an I love it, and so did all the children in my street! :D
PICS TOMORROW MORNING! :wink:

Cheers!

DONE!!!! What you guys think???

And it rides great! Even with me on it!!

First time kids of the neighbourhood see one like it, they love it! :D

Great Job that turned out very cool!!!!! 8) :mrgreen:

I got a free hour this afternoon so I cut and drilled some 3/8 plate for my swingarm mount.I still have a long way to go, just baby steps for now but they are steps!SO When is are dead line again? :mrgreen:
buildoff5.jpg

Thank you guys!!! That thing is a blast, seriously so fun to ride, very glad I built it.
Thanks to all of you that gave me inspiration to do it.
You´re right skulldady, it´s a beach cruiser :wink:

Heres a little more work on the swing arm ,the red and black pieces will be welded together with some tube gussets,I kinda want it look factory made but we will see what I end up with....
buildoff6.jpg

FatBoy: Your build is already looking factory, that scooter is going to be a beast!

Wildcat: Looking good, you´re off to a great start there... remember to keep the deck low! (mine is OK but it could have been lower :roll: )

Skulldady: That thing is amazing man, wanna see more :shock:

You guys are all doing great work! I've been really busy the last few weeks. Still hoping to start soon.

Gdcast, scoot looks amazing!

Back