Schwinn Woodlands

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
after picking up my wife from the church yesterday, i notice this couple who lives near the church putting stuff outside. made a quick drive-by and saw this bike.

ask them if they ar doing a yardsale(its aleaready 1 pm) she said no, but ask me what interest me on the stuff. of course the bike, ask them how much, she made a quick call and priced it as $35.
I paused for a while, they ask me how much i wanted for it.
I said how about $25, they said okay(damnn, i should have went $20 first). load it in my roof rack then head home.
DSCF1244.jpg

i love the paint on this, still look new. its like the owner use the bike a couple of times then left it in the yard or garage. the the chrome parts have some rust, will clean and buff it soon.
tire sidewalls are cracking, still holds air, might replace it sometime too.
the seats looks brand new.

this morning, took out some stuff, and put some parts i have from older aqui. , turn it like this :)
DSCF1245.jpg

put back the orig allu stem,
DSCF1248.jpg

DSCF1249.jpg

i love the frame size on this, its like made for me, standing with it, my crotch just got the right height. could be a fixie convert, but gonna cost me more, we'll see.

thanks sir!! yeah, geared for now, til i put together some fixie parts, or single speed set up.
one thing bad and just noticed it this afternoon, the chain is shot!!! can't believe the links is breaking like glass!! :shock: good thing i kept the chain from my old aquis, hope its long enough.

Latest posts

Back