??? SCHWINN VINYL DECALS???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
success at last. Was nice to get an envelope in the mail saturday with my newly PRINTED Schwinn Decals..the VINYL type peel and apply with NO backing. Not sure why it is that Schwinn doesnt use this type..or all manufacters for that. These are nice...look way better than the water transfer junk. It inspired me to buy another Schwinn Fleet. Now with 3 Fleets in my fleet..i need more decals. Yes REPRODUCTION decals.

I was the Events Coordinator for the Southwest Mopar Club in El Paso, Texas. We were a nonprofit organization and we were registered with tax id and all of the legal red tape that goes with it. We had to submit all of this to Chrysler/Dodge to be able to use the "M" logo and the word Mopar.
I also have a friend in Mississippi that makes waterslide decals for scale model trucks. He has been sent a cease and desist from both Kenworth and Peterbilt. He won't go anywhere near making beer company decals.

Back