Schwinn Typhoon "Krazy Kafe"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not 100% sure that this photo is going to work, but it might if you follow the link. The bike is no where near being done, but I'm having fun in the mock up stages!

photo.php

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=8 ... =500198146

Gah... hang on I gotta set up a photo account... haha! Check back in couple minutes?

krazykafe.jpg

THERE we go... I hate technology...

Anyway. Nothing special. I'd love to get into custom building my own road dragging frames, but a lack of money and a full school schedule kinda get in the way... we'll see how this thing turns out. I love the looks that everyone is going for on this site! I can't beilieve that there's actually a forum for this stuff! awesome!

Looks cool. hows it ride with that wrench between the front spokes? :lol:

Good lookin bike,Im wonderin' were you got some bald tires from?Are they just worn out or did you buy them?
-Kreep-

My dad actually bought them for this bike before I was even born, and I'm 20, so that gives you an idea of how old they are. they aren't cracking or anything though... I think they are "fat boys", but I'm not sure of the manufacturer.

The bars are off of an old exer-cycle, haha! the exaggerated turn down at the grips make them look totally cool when flipped.

What Ide do is keep the "truss rods" (the rods that run from the wheel to the spring asymbally), and the whole spring asymbally, and the part that runs through the headset. Then buy some Cole-roled steel and borrow a tubing bender and bend a raked version of the original fork arms.

I like the way you have things set up, post progress pics.

Back