Schwinn Trike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Oh, and by the way, that's Mister King Rat to you
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just "found" this behind my garage under a tarp. Been back there so long, I almost forgot it was there. A re-fresh find.

Trike2-1.jpg

Trike1-1.jpg

I had a very similar trike except mine was green and only single speed. I don't know if it was just mine or others too but it felt extremely tippy when you rode it, almost harder to keep straight then a two wheeler. Nice find though, if you decide to sell it mine fetched 85 dollars without the rear basket :)
scaled.php

ChrisMac, If you do decide to sell or part out that trike, I would be interested. I would be mainly interested in the rearend & wheels. Nice save from the dumpster!! Wish I could find some quality finds like that. All I seem to find is the china junk.

Thank you, HowieDrews

HCD Sign & Graphics said:
ChrisMac, If you do decide to sell or part out that trike, I would be interested. I would be mainly interested in the rearend & wheels. Nice save from the dumpster!! Wish I could find some quality finds like that. All I seem to find is the china junk.

Thank you, HowieDrews

Where are ya located???

oldrider said:
I had a very similar trike except mine was green and only single speed. I don't know if it was just mine or others too but it felt extremely tippy when you rode it, almost harder to keep straight then a two wheeler. Nice find though, if you decide to sell it mine fetched 85 dollars without the rear basket :)
scaled.php

Might have been because your fork is bent.

Back