schwinn trike - town and country

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Found one in awesome shape what are they worth? anyone got one? how do you like it?
was thinking of throwing a nanner seat on it, maybe a springer

Thanks guys,
Ty

I had a 1972 3 speed in campus green & it was in excellent shape. I bought it for $220. and sold it for $300. I loved it and so does the current owner!
Hope that helps, Rick

i saw one in mint condition for sale for $350 a while back (blue in color), my lbs would ask 250 and settle for 200. if it needs work ... less

I had an '81 for a while. I didn't like the fact that you are stuck with the lightweight wheels unless you relace some standard rims to the hubs. Mine was in impeccable original condition so I didn't want to go that route. I got it as a trade for my monster trike (see intro). When I got the T&C it had a 600w hub motor on the front, but came with the original parts as well. After the novelty of the trike wore off I sent it down the road. I kept the hub motor set up and cleaned it up. I couldn't get the $300 I was asking for it, but I did get $125 cash and a Giant hybrid bike for my wife for it.

I usually see them for sale in the $300 range if they are in good condition.

Short version: Fun to have, but you can fit 3 regular bikes in the same room it takes to park the trike.

Back