Schwinn Prototype B-Speed Machine?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
This frame was sitting a quarter built for a long time, and i finally decided to pull it down and paint it. Ill give you a hint...It should hopefully be a little fast...And very rediculous.

Right now im working on finding tires for the wheels I have, I had to space out a five speed because a 3 speed did not line up correctly. Lets see how long it takes my photobucket to upload everything!
IMG_2187.jpg

Look around the picture for a hint of where this build is going.

Here is a primer picture-Photobucket is giving me problems on my phone!
IMG_2190.jpg

IMG_2201.jpg

Heres a hint of the color...

I have an idea for an extra rear brake, Just have to do it!

I need some parts to get this on the road...A matching set of chains, A seat, Front tire, Cables, Cable casings.

Re: Schwinn Prototype B-Speed Machine-For Charity!

I have decided since the bike is pink-Im going to throw it on ebay and sell it, but do the percentage donation thing.
For breat cancer, whatever foundation ebay follows.

No, you have it wrong. Hipsters actually have taste and buy expensive, NJS or Italian frames. Crappy old Schwinn bikes would not be HIP. 1 piece cranks don't work with fixed gear bike either (unless you weld the chainring to the crank).

Beau said:
No, you have it wrong. Hipsters actually have taste and buy expensive, NJS or Italian frames. Crappy old Schwinn bikes would not be HIP. 1 piece cranks don't work with fixed gear bike either (unless you weld the chainring to the crank).

dude I don't know if you are a hipster or what but don't get your panties in a bunch it was just a joke. And one piece cranks don't make a bit of difference. Have you ever even built a fixed gear?

hahah my bad I just hate people that can't either take a joke or let things go. You have to be able to laugh at yourself... I do it all the time.

Motopecane said:
hahah my bad I just hate people that can't either take a joke or let things go. You have to be able to laugh at yourself... I do it all the time.

I don't get it? He was just stating his opinion...

That being said...both bikes look pretty sweet.

Back