SCHWINN CRUISER FENDERS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SCHWINN CRUISER ENDERS

I'm not certain but I think the old 50's Schwinns had painted fenders for the most part and they were wider, They'd probably look okay but also being 90's fenders they have really cheap Chinese chrome that will flake off and rust within a few years, which would work well for the rat scene but may not be what you want. $45 isn't screaming deal though, Ebay normally has the same thing for $45 with free shipping brand new or you can get these original NOS ones for the same price
http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-NOS-SCHWINN ... 588ca3d4c3

They look just like the set on my 1995 Phantom. If they are then they would be much like the over-sized ballooners of the 40's/50's as the ones on my bike are deep and wide.

Petrohead said:
They look just like the set on my 1995 Phantom. If they are then they would be much like the over-sized ballooners of the 40's/50's as the ones on my bike are deep and wide.
I emailed the guy askin if they are similar to the balloon ones im waiting on his response

Back