Schweetcruisers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started collecting bikes about 8 years ago, at one time had over 45 bikes in my garage, basement and living room until my wife said no more and slowly been scaling back. I collect mainly Shelby's and I have a few Schwinns thrown in. I came across this site looking for Ideas for a '46 Columbia frame I had. I usally keep a bike fairly stock and original but when I get just a frame or rust heep, I can't just leave it alone. Please fell free to check out my myspace page at http://www.myspace.com/schweetcruisers

welcome aboard! im the same way to....i try to keep everything fairly stock on my old bikes(unless im going to have to repair something then they get primed) or easy bolt unbolt mods. nice bikes

Hey Schweetcruisers! You've got some sick bikes! I'm sure everbody here would LOVE to drool over 'em! :mrgreen: Be sure to post some pics soon! btw...did you do that wood work? :shock:

I am really impressed with your woodworking skills, nothing ads more character to a home than oversized mouldings and custom cabinets. Great work you should be proud. Nice bikes, too.

Back