Sandblasting in Philly

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are any members offering up sandblasting devices in the Philly area? There are some automotive shops in my neighborhood that could do the job but I though it would be neat to try and keep it in the RRB family if I could. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Call FreeRide Bike Shop in Haddonfield NJ. 856.429.0123 Pasquale used to offer sandblasting; give him a shout and see if he still does. I'd contend that FreeRide is the rattin'est bike shop in Camden County.

Good luck,
Rob

Bonehead Performance Inc., 1836 Stout Dr #18, Warminster, PA 18974
(215) 674-8206

Since I had chemically stripped my Fastback frame and chain guard on My HURST STINGRAY build he only had to just go over it lightly and did not charge me to blast it. I believe he charges about $50 otherwise. They do outstanding powder coating as well. Color charts are on line @ boneheadperformance.com.

I get mine done by East Coast Custom Coatings in Berlin, NJ. They've always been reasonable and do excellent work as well. They're my go-to guys for blasting and powdercoating. Give them a call.

Back