San Tan Wheelie Jam

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
O.K. folks heres the low down on the throw down! T.B.A.G. in co-operation with several other local operations present the first annual San Tan Wheelie Jam! This is our local version of a Tour De Fat type of event for bicycle entusiasts of all types. Live music, Local micro breweries will be vending their wares, pixie races, tall bike jousting, wheelie contest, slow ride race, fixie trick displays. and last but not least, a custom bike show hosted by the Phoenix Phreaks! This event is open to any and all who may be interested and admission is absolutely FREE!!!! :shock: Info is as follows:
What: San Tan Wheelie Jam
Where: Steele Indian School Park, Phoenix AZ.
When: Sat. April 23rd. 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Come one come all JUST COME!!!!!! Later & PEACE!!!!!

Really hoping to see many locals at this event! Entry in the custom bike show is also free so bring your custom creations and show'em off! This event has been posted on Facebook as well. Who knows? this may well pick-up a lot of momentum and become huge! It would be great to have an annual fest like this every tear to enjoy! 8) Later & PEACE!!!!

Had a great time. I can see this really turning in to a great event. Great to meet Slick Rick and thanks to the Phreaks for all the hard work!

O.K.! So the event went off well! Phoenix Phreaks ran the bike show and the final count was 43 entries! Petro head brought about 10 bikes I think. I remember numbering about a half dozen or so myself.Nice to meet you sir! The winner was a local gentleman who handcrafts stretch cruisers from hardwoods! Awesome pieces of craftmanship, it was'nt even close, vote wise, I'm thinking his web site was Driftwood cruisers.com if anyone would like to take a peek. Sorry that I have no pics as I was plenty busy. When I wasnt dealing with the public I was attending to our awning as 18 mph winds were attdempting to turn it into a kite! It looks as though it was a success so look for it next April! Later & PEACE!!!!! :wink:

Back