Sacramentos Cyclefest Ride July 17 2010

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
scan0001-1.jpg

Ok the time has come one of the biggest rides that Sacramento has seen this year will be on July 17 at 3:03 pm :D lets start meeting at SUZIES BURGERS 2820 P street Sacramento Ca. 95816 around 2:00 pm and well ride around our city to all the local pubs and we will ride to our Capitol for some pictures then will ride down to Old Sacramento for some more drinks and drunk pictures this will be a good long ride that will go in to the night so remember to bring your lights

DSC03466.jpg

i am proud to have everyone here that can come to this there will be memberes of The CHOPADEROS coming from as far as San Diego, Long Beach and East L.A. and a club called The OTHERS from the Bay Area and The PEDAL GRINDERS from Sacramento this ride is open to those that want ride and have a good time so come on out and and join the pre party to this show

BIG OL BUMP!! all the locals should be on this ride period!

Ya, No excuses! I have a 160 mile round trip drive to this ride and still have to get home at the end of the night. Then go back sunday! Hardcore!

Hey Gregg this ride will be a little wild but fun The Chopaderos and The Others like to get their drink on so will be able to meet up with anybody just let me know so we can find a spot .... I can't wait to see the peoples faces when were riding as 1 :D

he knows ted how u boys roll and i am gonna be good too. ted i guess you have not been around greg once he has had one too many nos or monsters :lol: should be a fun ride something to see for sure

I'm building a new bike for the ride! It's the parts pile special!! My Pedal Grinder buddies better be ready!

:p. Ok I just finshed talking to a friend who knows the owners of SUZIES Burgers they have $5 pitchers of PBR and their giving us a discount of some kind on the food so make sure you guys come hungry and enjoy a really good burger and some cold PBR I think we will have about 50 riders that day and I just want to say thanks to everyone who is supporting this show

Something's goin bump through the night, like my nuckles until way past my bedtime trying to finish the new bike for the cruise. I hope it doesn't fall apart or bust my back. I set up the seat and handlebars pretty low. Going to be hard to keep my balance after a few cold ones!

Latest posts

Back