Sacramento Second Saterday Ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wasss Up ??
any plans yet ???
The weather is perfect !

Dee Dee Dee .......Lets see if this thing still works.........
Click Click ....Tadadadtadatdatdatdatdatdatdattadatadt .... click click... LOL .. Ahhhh Much better now

"I'd Rather Have a Bottle in frount of me than have a frontal labotimy ".... Just saying yano lol.

Stephen / Wingman ... back to base for bacon , eggs & Coffeeeeeee... Wahooooo ... OUT

Hey you're right! Nothing has been posted yet!
Tell ya what Wingman, I'll meet ya over at Suzie Burger about, say, 4:30-5:00 pm Saturday and if nobody else shows, you and I will have the place to ourselves! We can roll outta there around 6:00-6:30 to cruise around the town.
I might have my nephew ridin' with us this time. 8)

I'm in! The wife & I been looking forward to it since last month. Bringing out one of her friends and also my son this time. I just checked to make sure I can fit four bikes securely in my truck!! All good! Lets goooo! Her friend will be riding a bike I did for the mother-in-law. It'll be cool to have four of my build bikes in one place at one time too!!

LOL, ok Mr. Poverty ( P.W.V.) ... do we nickname you Taho guys .... "Sky Pilots" :) :) :)

Tell Mr. Blue he can ride with us ... we like green :mrgreen: too lol ya no. :wink:

Hey Mr. Fireproof Komo estaud ested senior .... Are ya gona do the solo thing OR do ya want to drink & not have to worry about driving .... should I bust out the tandem ..
Either way I would like to get out saturday nite.

Mayby Mr. Sensor can get a kitchen pass & join us ???

Critter1 said:
I just heard that Spin Burger shut down!! All of a sudden like.. Where's the ride gonna end up this month?

what if it didn't end......................... :shock:

thanks for asking Criter and ya the 2nd saturday ride is happening and will be unless it rains i never thought about reposting it i didnt want look like all them other citys that are trying to start a bike scean we have grown so fast every month were gaining about 20 new riders every month so lets start meeting around 4:ishand were planning on riding off around 6 and will be east then back to Old Sac where will end the cruise and i dont want to be a :roll: but remember these rides are made for the small kids but if you feel your kid can do it you need to ride with them and portect them and make sure they have thier safety gear on

Thank You
Kowalla of the CHOPADEROS

Wingman said:
LOL, ok Mr. Poverty ( P.W.V.) ... do we nickname you Taho guys .... "Sky Pilots" :) :) :)

Tell Mr. Blue he can ride with us ... we like green :mrgreen: too lol ya no. :wink:

Hey Mr. Fireproof Komo estaud ested senior .... Are ya gona do the solo thing OR do ya want to drink & not have to worry about driving .... should I bust out the tandem ..
Either way I would like to get out saturday nite.

Mayby Mr. Sensor can get a kitchen pass & join us ???
People know me as Blue. Come up and introduce yourself on the ride tomorrow.Look for the Iron Cross bars :lol: Orange bike

Wingman said:
.... should I bust out the tandem ....
Thanks fer the offer, Wingman, but I'll be ridin' my chopper as usual.
I do have a little project that I'd like to pick yer brain about . . . maybe if nothin' else, you can give me some advice about it.

Blue, I'll be lookin' fer you too!

Well how did everyone like the cruise and did anyone take some pictures

i am glad i made it thats all lol. i saw your pics dun know if others took any

Latest posts

Back