Sacramento CycleFest Poker Run September 17th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We are putting on a Poker Run in Sacramento's Midtown Grid to benefit Sacramento CycleFest.....More info on the way......
CycleFestPokerRun.jpg

if you dont go to Billetproof you know where the real party and good time will be

I'm going to try and be there if I can find a sitter for my kids. Beware though, you guys remember what happened at cyclefest with me and the raffle! LOL!!! :D

She takes it all anyway! LOL!!!!

So, It's confirmed. You won't have any money, not even one red cent to buy raffle tickets, correct?

Yes sir i'm bike broke and ain't afraid to admit it! But i'll be there even if I gotta siphon gas outta the neighbors car or ride my bike the whole way there! :lol: Don't worry, i'll leave the day before to make it on time! LOL!!!!

I'm not worried about winning that bike, i just don't want to get lost in sacramento! LOL!!! :lol:

IMAG0769.jpg

Heres is the bike for the winner with the best hand it sells on line for about $240 :shock:

N*H*F*F* said:
IMAG0769.jpg

Heres is the bike for the winner with the best hand it sells on line for about $240 :shock:

:lol: :lol:

or you can send it to me, and I'll pull the decals off and stripe it for cheap! :wink:

hey Blue dont post your pictures of your bike here or ill raffle it off to Lol

Latest posts

Back