RUPP AMC GREMLIN GOKART *running video*

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
http://static.photobucket.com/player.sw ... -17-41.mp4

Here's a video of it running, and for the past four hours or so I've been tearing around the yard, and I've managed to wear a trench through the ice layer on the back driveway, and created a pretty good mud pit from it :mrgreen: so, I am pretty confident that I am the only minnesotan that went mudding in the middle of winter... heh..

Re: RUPP AMC GREMLIN GOKART

I recently bought a Motorcraft promotional McLaren M81 Mustang gokart body. While researching it I saw some pics of a Gremlin body......very cool!

Karts016-vi.jpg

FWASSOC-vi.jpg

Re: RUPP AMC GREMLIN GOKART

Well, sorry for the poor quality (cellphone pics) but, here she is!
picture.php

The decal is in nice shape too
picture.php

I've got the rest of it all in a box inside, thawing out. Too cold to touch :!:
And I have a motor to use on it, just need to hook it up. Little 127cc briggs and stratton should throw the gremlin around pretty good!

This weekend I'm going to put it all together, and then get all bundled up for a first ride.

Chips_Mahoy: I sent you a message about your Mustang. I think I did it right..(Im new here, bear with me if I mess-up!)
Please get back to me at ANY time via email, & I'll give you my number. Thank you. Mike Ruo.
[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Floyd, Would you be interested in selling your go cart? I just restored a 79 Lil red express truck and would love to restore a go cart to match. I have a Chevy truck go cart body we could work into the deal. Let me know I am in NE Ohio. Email jhephner at neo.rr.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Floyd, Would you be interested in selling your go cart? I just restored a 79 Lil red express truck and would love to restore a go cart to match. I have a Chevy truck go cart body we could work into the deal. Let me know I am in NE Ohio. Email jhephner at neo.rr.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I just talked to Floyd and he will be contacking you or you could hit the "start a conversation" link to message him , Leetonia,Oh. is not far away

Back