RRBBO #4?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new so I'll bite....when is the next Rat Rod bike build off?

:mrgreen:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

oh no you didnt!!!! lol! lee i hope your ready for this to possibly be a long thread you have started. but i myself must say that i have been wondering the same as well. cant wait to see what this stirs up!

Easy E

As the saying goes: EVERYDAY is a build off!

dang! im gonna have to enter this one as a late entry, my wife and i are expecting our first baby may 1st! looks like bikes will have to be put on hold for a little while....

Easy E

Uhh yeah...and as a father of 3...you won't be thinking about bikes much for those first few months.

Sleep will be your new hobby. :lol:

lol yea we keep hearing sleep when the baby sleeps!! im thinkin, bikes when the baby sleeps!!! im still gonna try to do the buildoff! maybe i could build her bike up!

any thoughts on doing another kids RRBBO???

Easy E

elvis51 said:
dang! im gonna have to enter this one as a late entry, my wife and i are expecting our first baby may 1st! looks like bikes will have to be put on hold for a little while....

Easy E
Cant you tell your wife to wait a little while........I mean come on....its a build off :lol: :lol:

lol yea no doubt right! lol just tell her to hold it in for another 4months or so, so i can get my build off bike finished!

Easy E

I'm in! I can't wait. It will be my first!

hmmm.....of course i'd like to get in on this.
i've got 3 bike projects in the works presently and 2 more in the wings.
if anything i got goin' on fits into the parameters of the next build off than count me in.

Back