RRB Member-Made Merchandise.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
So, there are some amazing, inspired, and totally unique items available, made by RRB members, sold by members. How about a spot for a lil shameless self promotion? I know there are people making seats, and layback and al seat posts are perpetually popular. Who makes em? I remember reading a post about $250 custom made frames? Is anyone doing custom bars? Graphics? A spot to show off your goods and skills, not a place to advertise your fancy 1907 taillight lubercant level indicator.

Please include a few pics, and a link to your sales post would be great!

Last edited:
Spaceliner Convertible Tanks
100_7986_zps193ee754.jpg

100_6730_zps946939fa.jpg

I don't "make" these perse, but I designed them and had the mold made. They are manufactured in Rhode Island. I'm pretty proud of them:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425693681.211169.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't "make" these perse, but I designed them and had the mold made. They are manufactured in Rhode Island. I'm pretty proud of them:
View attachment 9008

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't believe that The Renaissance Man hand makes each of his units, but they are undeniably his, and from what I've read, utterly top quality! Ifitsfreeitsforme, love that you were driven enough to bring those grips into existance! They would not be if not for you. I think that is the coolest thing ever.

Thank you for sharing.

I make custom frames,forks,sissy bars, handle bars, tanks, do custom paint and pinstriping also. I don't want to flood post though, since I have a thread with some of the stuff I do in the For Sale section. Just search Plan9Customs if you want to see some of my junk.
Holy WOW Sensor! Those bars are jaw-dropping! Id love it if you popped a couple pics of your personal favorites on this thread. Seriously amazing stuff showing up.

Okay, I'll toss up some of my personal stuff.
My first full frame and still my daily rider(bars have changed to a set of my LoBraus since then):
116_3977-1.jpg

20" frame/ rims(rolled them from flat 16 gauge and gave them a silver flake job with a few coats of PPGs finest candy) I did for my boy a while back:
IMG_0144-1.jpg

Rear was 55mm wide if I recall right. Couldn't find a wide rim less than 3"- 4" and that would've looked kinda dumb for this build.
IMG_0149-1.jpg

Front was about 38mm wide, I think.
IMG_0196.jpg

Some lines on a wooden cat I painted for an Xmas present years ago.
IMG_0469.jpg

Frame thats kind of stalled out. It will be the wifes when I get a chance to finish it.
IMG_0025-1.jpg

Tank I did for my 28 Elgin years ago(please excuse the fauxtina. I hate that stuff but it was matched to the original paint that was in decent condition):
illpostitlatertankaged001.jpg

illpostitlatertankaged002.jpg

letteringbeforeaging002.jpg

Hand formed fender with a flake and candy panel job(obviously in progress then):
IMG_0514-1.jpg

Some bars for my 66 stingray:
d4cd7449-17bf-47ea-b1b1-00d8eb79d615.jpg

Have tons more, but like I said, this is just some of my personal stuff.

Back