Ross Polo Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I picked this little beauty up last night. My intention was to use it for parts, but after looking at it and reading about the company I think i will just clean her up, put a set of tires on her and call it good.

026-2.jpg

027-3.jpg

Everything seems to be original.

Well shes finished, did a light restore on her. wanted to keep that patina style, heres some pics.

002-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

75 cent worth of material, looks killer.
004-4.jpg

New old school tires, and luckly i had another bendix 76 wheel laying around. the original was bent.
007-3.jpg

comin together.
008-4.jpg

009-4.jpg

011-2.jpg

012-2.jpg

finished product, I put some satin clear over the frame, chain gaurd, and forks. Im still gonna add a little here and there. ive had some fun with this bike.

Nice job, it came out really good. Like the polka dot seat. I have a Ross Barracuda girls bike I bought earlier this year, these bikes are fairly well made.

Thanks man, yeah they are nice bikes. I found this one when i was looking for a schwinn fairlady stingray, and figured id buy this one for a parts bike, then realized it was a name brand bike and did some research and decided to keep it.

My girfriend pointed out to me that the chain guard didnt go with the new seat, so i livined up the the flowers lol.

Before.
029-3.jpg

After.
031-3.jpg

Well the other night I was riding and i popped up the front and it sent me off the back. The bike went flipping and bent the crank. :( So I put the schwinn mag sprocket and crank in it. Its a good thing tho,made the bike more ridable with the bigger crank and sprocket.

Back