Rookie from Denver

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone...i just got back into bikes, especially cruisers and rat rods...in fact i'm getting ready to buy one in the next few weeks...so any help or advice would be much appreciated...also because i am a rookie i will probably have a lot of simple posts with really basic questions...so please bear with me...thanks again! Looking forward to chatting! 8)

Hook up with the Denver Cruisers wed ride we have some members who ride .PM member Subadrew for info.
Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Yes i intend too as soon as i get my new ride! I used to ride with them about 6 years ago and totally want to hook up with them again! thanks! :D

Hey thanks man....nice to meet you...I just bought a cruiser (Micargi Falcon GTS) and will be posting picts soon...i occasionally ride with the cruisers too...I live over in South West Denver near the Bear Valley Shopping Center...looking forward to chatting soon! :D

Nice...i wanted to go too but i've got my son with me all of this week and i couldn't get a sitter....i will probably go next week...I gotta break "the Falcon" in right before the season ends! Cool...seems like there's lots of cruiser bike enthusiasts in Arvada....in fact me and the kiddos are probably going to head up to CJ's Old Skool Bike Night & Parts Swap on 9/29....have you ever been to this before? looks kinda cool and fun!

Here's the craiglist ad for the event: http://denver.craigslist.org/bik/3262962725.html

Latest posts

Back