Rollfast and Firestone ID and $ Q

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My local bike shop got two bikes as trade ins, and asked me (since he knows I am into old school bikes- but mainly BMX), if I could help him with prices.

I really do not know anything about old 26" cruiser stuff like this. Any ballpark ideas on what he should resell them for? He may put these on ebay, but they prefer to sell out of the store, as it saves them the packing hassle.

I usually do not do the "what is this worth" thread, but with the research I have done, it shows these bikes have sold between $50 and $200 in the past. Is this off, or am I warm?

DSC02170.jpg
DSC02171.jpg

I'd say you're right. They're 60s middleweights, not a bunch of collector value, but still cool! If I had a bike store, I think I'd ask $125 for the red one, and $100 for the blue. -Adam

i think in this case the correct answer should be.

"man you'll be lucky to sell those, but i do know a couple guys on the rrb forum i can probably squeeze $50 outta for the pair." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: id buy the pair for 100 if i had it or wanted em. personally, i would set the girls at 50-75, the guys at 80-100.

Back