Roadmaster "SkyRider" updated 4/14

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone have any info.? I am also trying to find out what the original headlight may have been.

SANY0314.jpg

SANY0313.jpg

SANY0310.jpg

Re: Roadmaster "SkyRider"

couldnt find anything at oldroads.com.....if you ever want to get rid of that sprocket let me know :D :D

I used to have this girls model. On this particular bike I think it was a sticker. Can't recall for sure. You can barely make out it was a rectangle shape. Who knows is this is even near the same years as yours though.
roadmaster_girls1.jpg

Yea, I called memory lane, but, they werent sure either and no way to email a pic. to them...? They said prob. 60's, 70's ...? I havent seen one thing on the internet about it! not one! I have seen the sprocket a few times on different bikes. I did put a custom wheelset on this...Schwinn 24" S-7 with 2spd. kickback hub! SWEET!!
002.jpg

So, here's the update. Its finished, just need to get a kickstand and the light fixed! Probably pop a LED in there... Anyways, enjoy.
008-2.jpg

020-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

I'd love to have one of those... I'd put a bent post with a large banana seat lying close to the frame... then probably throw on some phantom style bars... or maybe some Airflow handlebars (repop most likely).
That would be if I had one... I think yours looks great and I'm putting one of these on my hunt/want list.

Back