Roadmaster Luxury Liner Auction find

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spotted this at a site last week that usually doesn't have a lot of bikes, or not much of interest anyway. They normally have lots of store liquidations and industrial equipment. So I had to bid on this because the price was right. I have had mixed feelings in the past concerning repros but after reading some of Phil's comments about them at the CABE, it seems that the Roadmaster LL is one of the better ones. There is just something about the look and feel and the history behind the real old things. But since I have a 1950 REAL Liner, I thought it needed a younger brother! Sooner or later, I'll score a original tank and headlight for that one. Also decided to have a "family portrait" done in front of my 1950 Panel truck. I guess I could title that photo: The Tanker Fleet". Thanks for looking. By the way, this Roadmaster was never ridden. Assembled out of the box at the auction site by the owner who sold it. Came with all the paperwork. Darn, I wanted the box too! Brian

DSC_4172.jpg

DSC_4173.jpg

DSC_4162.jpg

Awesome now I know what you ment by you had your eye on a bike when we talked last week. Big waves last week hope you took time to hang 10.

wow no wonder we cant find any roadmasters here you have them all .very nice collection :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back