Road Runner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
iverson002.jpg

iverson003.jpg

Been under a house since the 80s. Iverson from the early 70s.

Nice find - maybe I have to start digging under houses, lol

looks like it will clean up, too.

I got to go back and get a flying O something and an AMF falcon both girls sissy bikes. Got a huffy mudslide with this one.

wheelymarko said:
I got to go back and get a flying O something and an AMF falcon both girls sissy bikes. Got a huffy mudslide with this one.

Huffy Mudslinger? PICS PLEASE!

Cool Road Runner! BeepBeep!

Huffy is a kids bmx with the low Mtb lookin bars. Frame is good w/plastic chain guard. I'll snap sum tomorrow Partsguy. :eek:

Wickedawesome333 said:
I have one that was green and came with an SA 3 speed. Currently under the knife.
I saw one like that in My search for what this was. Bet those are rare! You said was green, was the paint rough?

Yes the paint was rough to gone in spots, covered with spraybomb. The decals were mostly shot and the seat had been replaced at some point with a flower power banana that was falling apart. The cable and housing were gone with just the shifter on the bar and the wheel to let me know it had been a 3 speed and will be again.

The bars are shot unless you re chrome them. I think I have a set if anyone is interested. Will dig them out and take pics if anyone pms me that they would like to buy them.

Back