Rini Enterprises owner killed

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I know that there are at least a few of you guys on here that have done business with Ginny,it is with great sadness that I inform you that she was killed in a freak auto accident last saturday.She was 67.I first met her in the early 80's when she had her bicycle shop,in later years she just had her internet business,but still let me come to her house to pick up parts to save on shipping,she was quite a lady,her website says "this site currently unavailable"

Wow, Thats really sad, yes I've bought several parts from her and is on my list of sites to brows :(

So sorry to hear that, I have been trying to see the site do now I know why.

I bought a Murray/Mercury sprocket that has the usual Murray style but has an M with wings on it for my Christine bike from that site and I was hoping to find something else there again if I ever had the money to.

I didnt know her personally, but I was her daughters mailman for a very long time. Very nice people and I'm saddened by her death.

Back