Ridin' Dirty

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
schwidiot said:
RAT-A-STROPHIC destruction, and NO YOU MAY NOT USE RAT-A-STROPHIC FOR YOUR BUILD NAME, oh OK go ahead. Glad your not dead.
that whole post was LAWL! :lol:

schwidiot said:
RAT-A-STROPHIC destruction, and NO YOU MAY NOT USE RAT-A-STROPHIC FOR YOUR BUILD NAME, oh OK go ahead. Glad your not dead.
its funny cause hes YELLING! :lol:

I guees I never posted a picture of what it looks like now. I built a new wheel with a 7x rim laced to a new cheapo coaster hub and welded a threaded ND cog onto it which just happend to fit perfectly over the snap ring area (quick diy skip tooth hub).

100_8807.jpg

JoKeR63 said:
Braking puts a tremendous twisting force at the hub. Whatever the force at the contact surface is multiplied by roughly 13times, that could be over a thousand pounds of torque at the moment of lockup.
It's a shame that Aerospoke doesn't have a coaster brake wheel! :wink:

I learned that the hard way :D, If Aerospoke made a coaster I would be the first to buy one.

Greedy Glutton said:
Helmets are overrated I've crashed several times without one and not a hint of niarb egamad ... the front wheel looks cool toss one of those on the back.
P.S cool fame man

For some reason safety gear dosen't work for me. I wear a helmet and I end up in the hospital but whenever I don't wear a helmet and I fall I'm fine. :roll:

ive never falled out of my hed, but ive heard accounts of being dropped on my bead. wait dang.... :lol: i seriously didnt even think about that, thats how it came out, all backwards. :shock: :lol: here:
ive never fallen on my head, but ive heard accounts of falling out of my bed when i was little.

It's probably the camera angle but the new back wheel looks out of round to me. Unless you laced it up after you hit your head. :lol:

Flame Jigger said:
It's probably the camera angle but the new back wheel looks out of round to me. Unless you laced it up after you hit your head. :lol:

:lol: I did build it after I hit my head but that wheel is as straight as an arrow.

bicycleguy said:
:lol: I did build it after I hit my head but that wheel is as straight as an arrow.

Wow, how'd you manage that? :shock: All my wheels are round. :p

Back