Redd's '54 Westfield

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my other ride, a Westfield. This bike is like driving an old pickup truck, a lot of fun! This belonged to a good friend of mine who lives two streets over. It gets a lot of attention and people are always asking questions about it, and it never gets mistaken for a beach cruiser! Last summer I made a resto-rod out of it because its not all original anyway. I painted it Krylon Bright Red, (plus painted a big black iron cross on the back fender) it has '63 Firestone rims, '75 Sting-Ray crank, Hunt Wilde grips, Bell pedals, Greenfield kickstand, and I recovered the seat with one of my shirts! Original tank,fenders,seat,bars,forks,struts and fender braces. Don't know what the neck is from or what the headlight brand is. I make up my own brands of tires for all my bikes, these being of the Atomic B-Line variety (actually Bontrager in disguise,don't tell anybody,shhh...) I also make my own bike tattoos (decals) and put a big rat on both sides, even though she's not too ratty! There's one on the headbadge that reads Original Junkyard Parts and one more on the front fender that I can't post here (heh heh...) Anyways... hope you guys like it, please comment and lets all pray to the Bike Gods to bring us an early Spring so I don't have to keep riding up and down the hallways of my apartment building!
100_6010_zpsc4bd7446.jpg

Latest posts

Back