red wolf felt

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone seen one of the mike wolf bikes in person,imcurious if th pln stripes and 2nd color are real paint or decals

Felt is pretty good about painted graphics instead of stickers. My guess would be that is painted. The other Felt cruisers I've seen are all painted.

that other thread doesnt have any info on specs,ill have to look futher,i was going to get a 1909 but now that ive seen the plcs of the wolf bike the better i like it,i bet it rides very well,i have some other felts and they ride very well,it would be a rider bike for me as i have an indy electra im keeping unridden,later AJ

I've been told by the folks at Felt that the bikes are not available yet.

I'm supposed to be doing a review on a Red Wolfe as soon as they arrive....stay tuned. ;)

I don't think there's anything fishy about the auction. The description states: ' The bike that you will receive is in the box never removed, opened to see number and get the chain guard signed.' It seems to me that the seller has two bikes, numbers 39 and 55. I'm guessing he opened up #39 for the pictures but left #55 in the box to sell. I've seen it done before on ebay.

I stand corrected, I guess that I should read all of the way through the ad next time.

I should have the review bike in a week or two.

Doug from Felt also mentioned the possibility of me being able to do a phone interview with Mike to go with the review.

I may set up a thread where people can list questions that I should ask Mike once the interview deal is confirmed.

Back