Red rims and white tires...finally!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a first picture of my next build.
Bike030.jpg

I've built a bike for my friends son, resurected my sons BMX ELF and just finished a funky Aqua and pink cruiser build for my Daughter. This one is all mine. I'm open to suggestions...

Not sure where I got the energy today but I went ahead and cleaned it up... I had considered trying to retain some of it's natural color but most of it was long gone...just a nice thick coat of rust. I sanded it all down to bare metal...
Bike008-1.jpg

Maybe red rims...???
Bike009-1.jpg

Then got it into primer to stop the rust...
Bike010-1.jpg

Still thinking about those red rims...
Still open to suggestions..................

Re: The "I dont have a name for it yet" bike build...

ive always liked the look of primer and thought about doing a primer grey colored bike. it would look good with those red wheels on it. just an idear!

Easy E

maby make it pearl white! i think that wil be cool, fat white tires wal and low (i like low) handlebars

( the red rims are cool! i got mine red 2!)

go klunker and enter it in the build off!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Somewhere along the line I got this bike into flat black and just slapped on some chrome rims and rode it for a couple of years.... I just recently pulled it out to cruise it around and my wife asked what I wanted for fathers day. Looks like I'm finally getting to get this bike back into those red rims!!!

This finally got those red rims I was going to put on so long ago!

twister said:
Very nice looking bike. I really like the red rims,Dave.

Thanks!
Now everyone wants to ride this bike instead of thier own at my house!

Back