"!RATITUDE!"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "!RATITUDE!"...5/16 UPDATE

Pappy said:
...and yes,Jon,I can put it back together...Pappy 8)
But how many "extra parts" will it have? :p

Wow pappy you never cease to amaze me :shock: ........."Never"

I like the seat.

Re: "!RATITUDE!" 05/27 sort of update

Yeah SingleSpeed...I'm okay...thanx for asking.I've been busy on this build as I'm trying some different things on this bike and it seems like as soon as one problem is solved another pops up.I got my Shimano FF 5 speed cluster put back together (that was FUN!) and am now having some chain clearance issues,ya know,the same stuff all y'all deal with on your builds...eventually we figure it out or switch tacks and try something else.I've got alot of stuff at my buddy's plating shop but it's not what you think...I'm having stuff de-chromed...more on that later.I can't remember how to post pics...PonyTail Mike has been helping me with what pics I've posted so far & he works evenings but I've been taking pics all along so hopefully I'll have a real update for y'all this weekend.I hope everyone's build is going along fine & cool ideas are being forged in
to FABULOUS RATSTERS...Keep the fun in it...Pappy 8)

Jon,Jon,Jon...son,while yer post'in pics...Pappy be build'in bikes!!!...OKAY? (LOL)...SNAP!!! :wink: ...Pappy 8)

RRBO4019.jpg

RRBO4018.jpg

RRBO4020.jpg

Well hello boys & girls...so sorry I've been away for awhile...but still,NO LAUGHING AT MY WELDING!!! This is my very first attempt at welding so just grin & bear it (I have to) :roll: Here's a few more shots of my rolling chassis...Please bear in mind that things will probably change...

RRBO4024.jpg

RRBO4023.jpg

RRBO4026.jpg
[/img]

RRBO4027.jpg

Pappy, your bikes lookin great. glad to see and hear from you. keep up the good work, ya ol' fart 8)

pappy that thing looks amazing! i really love the frame design and just the overall look of it!! you gonna try and make it to the kickstand photo shoot saturday?

Easy E

i think after the build off, you should rake it out, like it was meant to be. :mrgreen:

Back