RAT TRIKE UPDATE (long overdue)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I first posted this project over a year and a half ago, but I put it aside for a while to start on a half dozen other projects, I' m sure I' m the only one that does this , right? Anyway this is an update. I'll be putting on the 15 x 10 Centerlines with maybe 235 50 15's (tire size). It will have one disc brake on the axle and maybe some gears to shift. This is going to be my tow rig for another custom bike I' m building (see recent post-preview update, remember this?). I'll also have to build a trailer to haul it on, I know another project but it keeps the creative bug alive. Anyway here's some more pics for now.
trikepics001.jpg
trikepics002.jpg
trikepics004.jpg
trikepics005.jpg
trikepics003.jpg
trikepics006.jpg

That sir is a work of art! I'd like to see a video of you or someone riding it?? :lol:
8)

Update-I've got the hubs re drilled for the five lug Centerlines but still need some rubber. I've also got to put a sprocket and a disc brake rotor on the axle, find a different seat and maybe play around with some different handlebars, but it's almost ride able and I will post some more pics.

Back