Random Rodz

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At LA Roadsters, these 2 traveled to Los Angeles from Georgia. This is an awesome show.
image.jpg

It's the 50th Anniv. of LA Roadsters Show, cars from all over the U.S. New York, Ohio, Illinois, Texas, Georgia, on and on. If your a 32 guy, this is it, it's unbelievable.

This car gained a lot of popularity for its build..This was my buddy Mikey's Hot Rod. He passed away few years ago.. We were in the same car club the "LIFTERS" but I left the club and went solo.. R.I.P Mikey...

I've had that pic stuck on my fridge in my shop for years! Not even sure where I got it! Sorry for your loss! That is one awesome rod.

Thanks Pick..
You have no idea what this ride looks like in person.. He was 6' and the car stood 31/2 - 4 foot high.. This thing is crazy..

This is the wallpaper on my phone, shot at a parking lot in the thriving metropolis of Benton, Ks (population 900). It's an old gas truck, they used to use it as a sign directing people to the antique mall. I still think it's pretty cool!

Car show in my home town Benton, KS Not a car but cool!

Yeah that's my grandson clowning around in the background, so much like his grandpa!

Latest posts

Back