Rampar, is it worth it?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I ran across a local CL ad for a vintage Rampar BMX. I know Raleigh made Rampar and I collect Raleighs so that is why I am interested. However I know absolutly nothing about these bikes, I did not even know they exsited until I found this ad.
He is asking $50 firm.
Opinions? :)
5Ie5Lf5E73M43L23lcc83e95985b916a01f43.jpg

5N25E95Fb3M43Jd3pec8317bf076344da1be8.jpg

I would not be buying it for profit. I just have heard some say they are cheapy bikes, I just wanted to make sure it was not overpriced or is going to fall apart. lol

I like Rampars, and I'm not even into Raleighs. They are a bit lower quality than some of the other manufacturers, but they are cool little old school bikes. I saw a baby blue one for sale here on CL but couldn't make the trip to get it. I think it was for sale at $50 as well, but condition was much better than the one pictured. I was just going to throw some white wheel covers on it and ride. The one shown above is pretty rough, but with the lower resale value, you don't have to be afraid to repaint it in a cool flamboyant 80's color .

Latest posts

Back