SWB0 Ramble Tamble

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Going to build up a hardpack gravel thing for weekend wandering.
Inspiration:

This is my starting point, I put this together last year and funny enough it fits in the category, but I'll be dismantling it and using just the frame and possibly fenders. It was fun for a while but not really into riding fixed as much as I wish I was.
c09f18aa0cf9a8ade5533249144e5ad2cb2f50e0.jpeg

Going to build up a hardpack gravel thing for weekend wandering.
Inspiration:

This is my starting point, I put this together last year and funny enough it fits in the category, but I'll be dismantling it and using just the frame and possibly fenders. It was fun for a while but not really into riding fixed as much as I wish I was.
View attachment 255520

Am I tired or is it left hand drive?
Looks like a fun build.....

Looks like you got a solid starting point. It's not often I see a bike with left-hand-drive!

Also, thanks for introducing me to a CCC song I hadn't heard before! Going to be listening to that for a while now.
Wow wel noticed! Had to check again to see it.

Awesome brush finish on the aluminium frame. Great start!

Life has intervened but I'm still aiming to complete this for my first build-off.

Scavenged a 2-speed kickback wheelset from the local classifieds...which helpfully came attached to a full frame/fork(in the background)so I guess I already have a basis for whatever the next build-off is!

De-stickered the rims and added 700x40 tires.
IMG_20240220_185040244~2.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back