Raleigh Technium MTB-Sell or Keep?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was moving around my stuff to find my Union Jack, To build it up. Found this raleigh i got either last winter...or something, not sure. But i do know how i got it!

I was riding down the trails with a couple of my friends, when one of them saw someone they knew passing, i was hauling Buttox on my uhaul, when he "Fishtailed" in front of me to turn around. I smacked clear into his rear wheel. All i did when i saw him in front of me is put weight on my bike and held on. I taco'd his wheel...and i did nothing to my bike. So a month later he gave me the bike. I threw the wheels out(actually...i probably have them) and i took the wheels i got from my friend in algonac, slapped them on. Then i took the tires i found from the bike from the bottom of the river and slapped those on too. Then it sat, without its chain because the tires do nothing but rub in the back...theyre waaaay too big. So as i was moving stuff, i uncovered this...i thought, I need to build this...so i did...I started putting the chain on and realized the bike was dusty and grimy, Cleaned it up...and i was on a roll. Ended up with this thing.
IMG_4072.jpg

IMG_4073.jpg

IMG_4074.jpg

IMG_4075.jpg

And this would be the lack of space i have for these tires...i thought about cutting the tread off a little bit at the end. I then realized i could put on some street tires, since ill be doing more street riding than anything.
IMG_4076.jpg

IMG_4077.jpg

IMG_4078.jpg

And since im so proud of it...
My car in green!
ProjectDynasty.jpg

I dont know what happened to my reply on this,it just deleted it.That was wierd.Change that back tire to a 1.95 or a 1.75 or soon as you get a wobble your gonna be rubbin hard,and get yourself stuck somewhere!Cool solid looking machine.If your into climbing[which I am not haha]then youve got a solid lookin mountain bike.I say keep it!And that is one super bad paint job!!![bad meaning good haha!!]

Back