Raleigh Chopper Rat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally got it in a reasonable state, so my oldest son can ride it. Haven't found the org. stickers with logo's yet, and I'm thinking about making a nice lid for the shifter, but other than that, everything works.
And ofcourse there's a Freak Bike Militia sticker on it, Chainsaw!
:D
548878218_66cdb90da5.jpg

how much are theses worth on the market? i found one for 65$ can$ not far from here...

Thanks xddorox!
Yeah, $65 is a steal! Bought this one for 75 Euro, couple of years ago.
Has new front tyres, had the 3 speed hub repaired, completely new crank (thread was gone), all together I think I invested about 100 Euro in it.
So, if I wanted to sell it I should at least get $200 for it. That's without a new seat and re-chroming parts.
If it's a mint bike, you can even get a few thousand $, selling it in the UK...

xddorox said:
I have a fetish for that bike and when I read the title, I was a bit scared to have a look. Man you pulled it off great. I love it. tartosuc, for $65 jump on it, NOW!

cool i'll have a look at it tonite, from what my girlfriend told me(she found it) only the shifter is not standard, its a handlebar shifter instead of a top tube monted shifter...i'm buying for resale!

cool i'll have a look at it tonite, from what my girlfriend told me(she found it) only the shifter is not standard, its a handlebar shifter instead of a top tube monted shifter...i'm buying for resale!

If you need help with which model of chopper, dates etc either email me or PM me.

Easy Skywalker said:
Finally got it in a reasonable state, so my oldest son can ride it. Haven't found the org. stickers with logo's yet, and I'm thinking about making a nice lid for the shifter, but other than that, everything works.
And ofcourse there's a Freak Bike Militia sticker on it, Chainsaw!
:D
548878218_66cdb90da5.jpg

The bike is awesome, even without the FBM sticker! I'll steal the pic and post it sometime soon.
Thanks

Dude I'm going to be brutally honest. This bike absolutely needs the sissy bar and full length Chopper seat. As for the rest, looks nice. How about getting some vinyl letters done? That would complete the bike. Hmmm. how bout "RATRODBIKE" in Chopper font on the down tube? Just my 2 censt.

Yep dont i know it it is a mk 3 and they dont actually come with a proper banana seat, so i am waiting to geta mk 2 seat, (gotta get some money first)!!!! As for the vinyls i am getting flames on the side and maybe the same pinstriping as rat rod put on his flyer (hope you have no copyright on that :D )

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2620
this post has most of the improovements i have plannded for it on it.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mat

Latest posts

Back