Question about bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know anything about this bike? What do you think its worth? Its coming up at an auction next month and I might buy it.

fi54-vi.jpg

80's/90's Murray westport

I can usually get them around here for $35-75 bucks and sell them for $85-100. Solid bikes if your looking for a rider.

Thanks for the info. I will have to attend auction to see if I can bring it home. Have been wanting a single speed cruiser to work on.

By the dropouts it's from 89 to somewhere in the 90's and it looks like a nice all original bike except for the grips because they used foam grips that went all the way to the stem at least on all the ones I know of.

If you get it check the silver sticker above the bottom bracket because the last two numbers will be the year like 94 would be for 1994 and the same goes for the the last two numbers on the stem above the insert line, if the serial number is MOK then it would be a 94 but I don't know about the other years.

Didnt get the bike tonight. Wasnt going to pay the money it brought. Oh well maybe next time...lol

Back