Pyschobilly Schwinn

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my project that I am starting today. I picked the Manta Ray up for 20 bucks at a swap meet and it is brand new, the pedals are even still wrapped in plastic. The guy that had it chopped off the head tube and lost the forks so I had an old 26 inch Ross woman's bike in the garage that donated the head tube and the forks. The forks will be modified to work with the 24 inch front rim and tire that I bought from the classifieds on here. I also had an old rusted out Roll Fast that I got for free when I bought my VW so that donated the rear section. Hoping to make some progress today with it. It will be basically be a bunch of parts from a bunch of different bikes.

sch.jpg

Cool starting point...
bulldozer1.jpg

One day I'm going to do this to my OCC bike...Exile Cycles does this style...Add the same wheel in the front as the rear, and mount a disc brake on the front and back...maybe a "SpRotor" 8) Sprocket/Rotor
sprotor.jpg

sprotor2.jpg

Exile Motorcycles are one of my favorite bikes out there in the sea of custom builders. So clean and simple looking. I would never ride because I live in So Cal and see road carnage almost every day. But I would have one just to collect and look at. Works of Art.Of course I would have to have Red Spoked wheels and Wide White Walls.

Latest posts

Back