Public Thanks to "Nashira and Vancruiser"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow.....I went for a Friday night ride with
Vancruiser and Nashira ..Down Town Vancouver..
which is BEAUTIFUL at night.

We all rode around The Sea Wall of "Stanley Park"
( the second Largest inner City Park in North
America ,next to Central Park in New York )
about 25 people showed..and it was INCREDIBLE..a real
good time..lotsa laughs..lotsa fun..lotsa good people..
and some very cool bikes.

I have never seen so Many Bikes with external speakers/MP-3 Players
in my life..every 20 feet or so on the Ride someone had different Toons Blaring!.....very cool!

I hope "Vancruiser" post's up some pic's

especially that early 70's Moto Cross bike..

thanks for the invite and we will do that again!
For sure!

peace,
Kev.

Hey Kev!

Glad you enjoyed yourself! Now that the weather's starting to shift towards warm the rides will only continue to get larger and more awesome.... I can hardly wait for full blown summer, and the mobs of cool bikes that will be out in fource!

We for sure should do it again sometime... new riders with sweet bikes are always a pleasure!

Amber :mrgreen:

You YVR guys and gals got it happening. gonna have to get my carcass out that way sometime....myself getting out isnt to big of a problem...getting a bike out is another story...

Looks like a great ride - Pictures Please!

(I'll admit to being a bit envious, the cruiser scene in Calgary is bit slow now)

Like yyzmec, I too, may have to get myself over there. Now let's see, Vancouver is about 10 hrs away by car, but if I could strap a bike onto the back of my Interceptor, I could be there in even less time...

-Mp

Ask and you shall Receive!

Thanks Kev!!! We were hella glad to see you too...

Photos from the night are up here on Vancruisers.ca - the forum software on here doesn't play super nice for my images (it won't let me use the scaled down ones) but here's a sampler...

DSCF1219.JPG

Multipass said:

(I'll admit to being a bit envious, the cruiser scene in Calgary is bit slow now)

Like yyzmec, I too, may have to get myself over there. Now let's see, Vancouver is about 10 hrs away by car, but if I could strap a bike onto the back of my Interceptor, I could be there in even less time...

-Mp

you have a Place to stay if you come Multipass..
theirs always enough room!

Kev.

that is definatly the first time I climbed
a Tree to hang my bike..

I got in a "Bidding War" with another guy for that Moto x..
that little thing is BEAUTIFUL!

I'm bringing my Camera next time!
and 3 pairs of socks inside my Chuck's :lol: :lol:
thanks again...it's the best time I've had in a Long Time on a Bike!

peace,
Kev.

october said:
did your toes freeze, Kev?

YES THEY DID!
and I Rode about 2 Miles back to where my Old
International Panel Truck was parked..
and lets just say in 1960..HEAT was not a major concern
when building the Core in an Old Vehicle.
I drove about 30 Miles home from the Ride..
The Truck was Warm when I pulled in the Driveway! :shock:
and my Toes where numb!

it's all good....It was an incredible time.

Kev.

Multipass wrote:

-Mp

you have a Place to stay if you come Multipass..
theirs always enough room!

Kev.

Thanks Clothespin, that is a very generous offer. I will definately keep it in mind while planning my vacation time this year. :D

-Mp

lol kev you need an old vw with a good set of heater boxes. those suckers will heat up a bug quick!!!! just make sure like i said that they are GOOD and do not leak otherwise you will get sleepy from the carbon monoxide. hmmm whats that smell? lol and sweet moto bike is that a yamaha motobike? rare to see one with the plastics still on it. oh yea and kev where are you in those pics?

Stanley Park is pretty and pretty big. Visited there on my honeymoon many moons ago. Took some cheesy tour but ended being a great way to see and hear about the park.

Latest posts

Back