prayer request (sad update)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: prayer request

Lost my dad to cancer when I was 21 (he was 48). We built some crazy chopper bikes together when I was a kid. I guess that's why I do what I do today. It's a terrible disease that takes way too many people. My kids are grown, but I can certainly feel for the family and what they are going through. You have my thoughts and prayers.

I think cancer affects everyone I lost my grandfather 2 great uncles an I have an uncle right now suffering from lung disease as a parent of a specail needs child my heart goes out to the family as a group we could have a fund raiser for families in this situation PRAYERS SENT DAILY

Thank you everyone for your prayers, they had a prayer gathering tonight at one of our parks and it was just an awesome sight to see how many people showed up. todays update on ryenne, they said she had her eyes open most of the day and she got up twice. To me that just shows how much prayers can help.

Added to ours,will be sendng many "kneemails" hr family's way,my friend. Hearing this hit hard in ou household,as back in December my daughters long time BFF and last year of his life boyfriend,Joseph,passed on from a very rare form of bone cancer at just barely 17. Much love being sent. I don't have a FB,so I doubt it will let me leave one there,but tell them The DC nd family are praying hard for em all.

It is cool how we can talk about bikes and give advise but when somthing like this comes up we can also be there for each other.
That is awesome ..prayers are going out

very true BigA this is truly a great bunch of people. KCTV5 did a piece on ryenne tonight. prayers for this wonderful little girl has gone world wide even more. And thanks again everyone for the prayers.

The latest update I got about Ryenne, is that it could be any time now. She is only opening her eyes from time to time now and in no pain. Ryenne and her family has made peace and Ryenne is ready to be with our lord and be perfect again. Everyone please continue to pray for Ryenne and her family.

thankful that the family has peace. It's a hard thing to come by...even with believer's sometimes. We lost a young lady (25) a couple of weeks ago to a blood clot after surgery. She was a leader in our youth group a while back and her whole family was a big part of our youth ministry when she and her sister were in high school. Losing her and having our church be 2 blocks away from the theater that had the shooting has been tough. One of the boys that died was friends with about half the kids in our youth group. As much as I'm praying for this family, could use a couple myself. thanks.

jeff

ratdaddy said:
thankful that the family has peace. It's a hard thing to come by...even with believer's sometimes. We lost a young lady (25) a couple of weeks ago to a blood clot after surgery. She was a leader in our youth group a while back and her whole family was a big part of our youth ministry when she and her sister were in high school. Losing her and having our church be 2 blocks away from the theater that had the shooting has been tough. One of the boys that died was friends with about half the kids in our youth group. As much as I'm praying for this family, could use a couple myself. thanks.

jeff

Jeff would be happy to add them to our prayer list

Please dont just pray for her family but for every person effected by cancer. my prayers are going out to all our RatRodBikes family thats going thru the battle.

There is a reason for everything. This girl is in no more pain and perhaps through her strength her friends and family may now be closer to God.

I wanted to let you know the family is in my families prayers from tri-cities washington. I will let as many from our church know as possible. I have a 5 yr old daughter and I couldnt imagine. we are praying now.

Thanks and please add our bike building brother Xcruiser and his wife and family to your list and any others that happen to be going thru the battle with cancer.

dragnusa said:
Thanks and please add our bike building brother Xcruiser and his wife and family to your list and any others that happen to be going thru the battle with cancer.

Will do, as I was praying, It brought tears to my eyes. I cant imagine. please let them know that others out here care.

Back