Post Your Chopper pics!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Switchblade. Nexus 7 speed roller rear and a drum front.

switchside.jpg

My Knuckleduster. Now has a disc front end.

Knucklefinished.jpg

A 20" chop I made for a buddy.

05FF7BA8.jpg

Here are a few that some of my bike engineering students have manufactured. They are a bit different to the trad American chopper but as they are kids brazing them the frames must be fail safe!!

Amy aged 13
catchinthelight.jpg

The Blue un is Dan's aged 14- the battery pack for the strip lights is under the seat tail. The Black 'Vampire' is Amy's second bike, she custom machined the fork crowns using the batman emblem as a template. The seat was made from plywood to resemble a bat wing.
vampireandchop.jpg

IMAG0170.jpg

Becky & Georgina both 14
PICT0107.jpg

This is my "Rat Rod" chopper...built out of a 70's 3 speed Murray mens bike.
choppers006.jpg

choppers007.jpg

This is my Softail chopper...working rear suspension and a suicide brake.
choppers005.jpg

choppers004.jpg

And this is the Death Trike...pull back too far and you're on your butt! :mrgreen:
bikes025.jpg

Found some other pics of students bikes from 2006. I am hoping to be running a course at another college round here in september so fingers crossed some more decent bikes will be made by kids.

I can't remember his name- he was 14 though yr10- but he didn't listen to the lesson on steering geometry and it handled like a 3 legged hippo!!!
wackedchop.jpg

Jamie yr8 so he was 12 or 13 at the time- sorry about the quality of the photo but it's the only one i have got of the bike.
Jamiechop2006.jpg

Back