!!!!Post Bikes/bike related pictures That make you SMILE!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's one too shock you back after looking at the pictures above... :lol:

MurrayEliminator.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOGH i hope i never get any bikes which have been ridden on nude just think about all germs disgusting :shock:

2manybikes said:
annibike004.jpg

My 18 month old daughter at the park :) Definately makes me smile
Me too... :wink:

Im one of the organisers for a lowbrow art show, as part of the Aussie hot rod nationals. Of course we needed some custom pushies in there! :lol: :lol: Today we got the keys to the gallery so we could stash our stuff inside to be set up during the week. There's something perversely cool about riding a bike around in an art gallery! Here's my mate on my Taboo Tiki
Image059.jpg

wow his mohawk looks like it matches the bike! :D

WOW BEN!!! those things are really really cool!! i really dig the fishing one alot. id love to make something like that for my grandpa, the man who taught me all i know about fishing.

after meeting you sunday, and looking at your pictures from your flickr, i decided that you kinda look like the guy from scary movie 2 that is in the wheelchair! i think his name is Dwight in that movie. lol funny stuff! sweet art though man!!!

Easy E

Hey Dwight...I mean Ben. After your intro I checked out your website, and loved the stuff, it sure did make me SMILE...and it was good to meet you Sunday at Peddler's! Also made me smile was the picture on the Flickr page 6 of your basement with the Johnny Cash pic. I have the same poster in my shop...but can't post a pic of it for obvious reasons.

Latest posts

Back