Possible Bike show in Orlando FL

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s1b

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, just throwing this out there. These guys are friends and have been doing this car show for over ten years. This year I suggested letting Antique, vintage, custom, rat rod bicycles in. I will give up dates on this as we discus it more. Link below

http://www.giddyupgomusic.com/groundhog/

Oh and people who want to set for the swap meet will be able to get a spot...............BUT let me work out all the details

I was told that First friday in Novmber there's a little bike show at Old Town as far what criteria you have to meet to show your bike if it's anything like the car shows if it's pretty you ain't showin it..
also in Deltona this saturday theres also a lil meet/exhabition off of Providence dr or rd..

I heard that also about Old Town.
Criteria? As far as what? There seems to some cool stuff on here. Wild also.
Like I said, I need to discus more with these guys.

well i mean as fr as there car shows no paint no entry ..i never seen any rat rod cars or trucks at a show at old town.. ony shiny trailer queens or brand new with new add ons.. so im thinking of taking a few bikes this up coming first friday and see what its like if i see something like mine or ridin hard and put up wet... ill take mines off the truck.

Back